Thursday, February 3, 2011

Curio Cabinet Re-Invent


This "Crafty Curio Cabinet" redo makes me SMILE!  The room over the garage went through another makeover.  For almost a year we lived with just the plywood flooring because one day I got over the nasty 19 year old carpet and just started ripping it up...with Mason's help of course.  I figured that would force the man of the house to finally install the wood laminate flooring we have been talking about for so long.  Anyway, January was the month to make it happen!!  I decided to turn the room into an office/craft room....thought it would be very functional and I wanted it to be whimsical (kept that part secret until the floors were done).  So check out the curio cabinet minus the collectibles.  It now houses my ribbon, stamps, glitter, note cards, buttons, glue...you know all that good stuff.  I love it - everything all organized pretty in it's place!

2 comments:

  1. It looks very pretty, but I wonder how long it will stay that way before Miss Ella decides she wants to play with Gam's crafts.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She noticed it tonight for the 1st time and she just kept saying, "Wow"!

    ReplyDelete