Monday, February 7, 2011

Next year I'll be filing on April 15th NOT February 1st - I'm sure of it!

I'm really not that great at numbers - but I'm just good enough to figure out that I believe this will be the last year for the happy anticipation of .....the TAX REFUND!  Mason is now a full-time employee at the Norfolk Naval Shipyard and according to the 1040 IRS form - he is no longer our dependent.  However, according to my Bank Statement -  he is still very much our dependent!  HA! HA!   Another chapter in our life has turned....No legal dependents to claim for extra cash!  TOTAL DISLIKE! 



No Laughing Matter..

4 comments:

  1. Y'all choose to have your bank statement like that....
    Hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just started laughing out loud when I read your comment...exactly what I would predict you to say!! (I miss laughing with you this week) :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha - I can hear her (and her friend!!!) saying it too. Love those girls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah Janet, because they are so deprived! HA...I love 'em too!

    ReplyDelete