Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oh My Goodness - Hurry UP and GO!

I am definitely not proud of myself - I have become obsessed with playing Scrabble on my new IPOD!  During these cold nights, you will find me sitting in the rocker recliner in front of the TV, brown faux fur throw on my lap, holding my fully charged IPOD with 2 or more Scrabble games in play.  It's easy entertainment.... and all is good as long as these random guests are playing in a timely manner.  However, when they take more than 5 minutes to set their word -  I will delete the game quick and move on to the next.  Please, SERIOUS SCRABBLE PLAYERS ONLY!  hA hA hA!  
Ipod Scrabble



2 comments:

  1. Oh I seem to remember when I tried to get you to play me in my iPad you said "I don't like scrabble". And I kept inviting you and you kept ignoring me. And now you send me one word messages that just say "Scrabble". hahaha! I'll play with you...when you get back.

    ReplyDelete